MobileServe’s app and web-based technology revolutionizes the volunteer and community service experience for organizations and individuals. We automate all of the annoying parts of administering volunteer and community service programs, saving organizations time and money, while improving outcomes.
We are a B2B SaaS company with clients ranging from K-12 schools, to universities, to companies, to aging care facilities, to nonprofits, and government agencies. Our user engagement system is based on research on crowd-behavior and behavioral economics, enabling MobileServe to helps organizations unlock the hidden value for culture, brand, and social relationships of the more than 60 million volunteers in the US.
The Customer Success Lead’s primary goal is to ensure partners and users have an incredible experience using MobileServe! The CS Lead acts quickly and strategically across the company to deliver customer goals by providing high-quality support and account management.
- Real Time Customer Support - The CS Lead is the primary problem solver for real time support and internal champion for client development.
- Create and Maintain Customer Support Resources - The CS Lead will recognize trends in customer needs and proactively empower customers with new support resources including handouts, support tutorials and more.
- Account Renewal Management - As the internal customer champion, the CS Lead checked in regularly throughout the year to ensure each client is set up for success. With successful clients, the CS Lead actively manages and communicates the renewal process.
- Accounts Receivable Management– The CS Lead is a highly organized position responsible for several key accounting processes including invoicing and collections on past due accounts
- Quality Assurance: The CS Lead is an integral part of ensuring platform updates are tested and customers properly notified before release.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills. You will not enjoy this position if you are disorganized.
- Empathy, compassion and patience to connect with users needing support.
- Tremendous verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience using CRM products, such as Hubspot
- Experience providing customer strategy or customer support.
- Ambition to succeed in the role and drive to grow with the company.
- Detail-oriented, self-starter with a well-developed work ethic and tremendous resourcefulness.
Bonus Points if:
- You have worked for an early stage company.
- Experience troubleshooting software and technical questions.
- You have taught yourself interesting or useful skills and like learning.
- You thrive in fast paced, demanding environments and thrive on the rewards of achieving goals.
Part Time (20+ Hours/week) with the possibility of transitioning full time by 2022
We’re ready when we find the right person.
If interested, send us your resume to Jobs@MobileServe.com